• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

Who, where, sex, age...

knifey

LINDYLOO;8141 said:
Hello Joe/Knifey....glad you replied.....
i'm a big fan of ireland btw! it's on my bucket list :spin: to visit. have you seen the movie 'the wind that shakes the barley' ? anything about ireland makes me drawn to my ancestral roots :rolleyes:

Name: Tony, bloke, aged 46 from Liverpool, England -

loves: sitting in pubs, Music: Beatles, Paul Weller, Steely Dan, the Smiths & a fair bit of prog rock; Kelly's SJW Board, full English breakfast

dislikes: sitting in offices, Music: all boy-bands (apart from Take That); bossy people, intolerance and selfishness of any kind, rice pudding

Beat that! :talkface:

robertz

My name is Robert. I live in the universe, more specifically in Spain. I'm 30 years old.

I like: _good_ music, being vegetarian, Star Trek, Columbo, movies (Pacino, De Niro, Edward Norton), photography, nature, computers (Linux), my girlfriend, peace.

I dislike: like sheephead -> offices and bossy people (I hate them all), the world as it is nowadays.

Joe749

Hi, I'm Joe

Hi Lindy et al:

My first long post is in the thread about long-term experiences. I'll be briefer here: I'm a 61-year-old guy who's battled some form of depression for most of my life.

I'm an editor/writer whose avocations are sailing and cross-country skiing (no sailing right now here in Massachusetts--but lots of skiing).

My likes include cooking and eating exotic and spicy foods, classical music (except opera) and travel (which I cannot afford right now). Dislikes include anything associated with the outgoing U.S. administration (sorry to bring politics into this), bossy people, loud people, large noisy powerboats and Jet-Skis.

--Joe

LINDYLOO

Ok so I suppose I will have to elaborate on my stingy introduction....

Im Lindy, from Dublin.

Im 43 years old, I have two kids, and one partner....

Likes: Nights in, beer, romatice movies (love stories) im such a softie, holidays, John Mayer, and dear old Robbie Williams, thats it Im so boring.

dislikes: Liars, been fat, feeling down, having to work and the Irish government at the moment, boy bands, and girls aloud.....(only cause they are skinny and rich)......

greta7

Hey y'all,
Greta. Boston. 32.
Likes: Cats. Chocolate. Bars. Hiking. The GLBT community. Herbal remedies and reading about health issues. 80's rock. Knitting.
Dislikes: Working (all of it so far, working that one out in therapy - lol)
Animal abuse. Late buses.

knifey

knifey;8139 said:
I'm Joe from Adelaide Australia.... and i'm 24
likes: strawberry thickshakes, chinese food, driving too fast, downloading the internet
dislikes: girls who i've dated, people who speed up JUST when an overtaking lane appears, and capsicum.

hi LindyLoo
I am 40 years old - in two weeks, a mom of 3 kids, I live in Minnesota - the land of SADD!
likes - books, spring, summer, and fall, decorating my house, going to school, sometime going sledding with my kids, alternative spirituality stuff, used to love travel before I had kids, and art museums, woodworking, biking, going to the waterpark with my kids
dislikes - being cold, not having enough alone time

SG

My name in Jack, I live in Pennsylvania, USA, Male, 53 YO... I play music and make art (painting) when I can... enjoy gardening, and hiking... been dealing with some form of depression most of my life... it's come to a head in the last couple years...

DD226

Hi!
Dee from Ireland, 25, female.

Greta7, we share some likes and dislikes! love knitting, buying knitting books online, 80s music, Star Trek, and cats! Also video games, the Pixies, and *guilty pleasure* the Twilight books.

Dislike late buses and cranky bus drivers, untidiness, wet sloppy foods and insects. and of course any form of animal abuse.