• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

What is my dosage?

Hi guys :smile:

I'm currently using Lamberts SJW. Here are the specifications:

Per tablet:
St Johns Wort 2720mg
(340mg, 8:1 extrakt)
Hypericin 1000?g

I'm am currently still battling the classic initial anxiety which feels like a knife in the chest but will pass in about a week. What i'm wondering is what the dosage of my SJW really is. It's sort of confusing. I've posted the ingredients above. I take on tablet each day, am i taking 340 mg or 2720...? Can someone please explain this and i would be really grateful :smile:

Kind regards

Cake

I looked up this particular brand. It's a tablet, correct? I have only used the kind that comes in a capsule (it's clear, and you can see the ground-up green/greyish-colored St. John's Wort petals inside). (They look like this

Epyx

You should be taking three of these tablets per day to reach a clinical dose. It's a standard LI160-style tablet (i.e. 300mg extract, 0.3% hypericin). Each tablet is equivalent to consuming 2.7g of dried herb.