• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

Up-River says hi!

Hey guys, heading into a chilly winter here in New Zealand, with six days solid of grey sky it's no wonder many of us down-under are depressed! But I'm here because of more than a seasonal disorder of the mind...

Up-river has been on SJW for a couple of months, hoping the blue sky and the yellow sun of well-being will shine down on me as my journey through life continues. Peace to you all.

kelly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi up-river,

Here's wishing you get some sunny days even as the weather gets cold. Here in Canada we're in spring time now and finally the days are getting longer and things are starting to get green. Regardless of the season it's always good to get outside and get some sun, we're like plants we need sun too to be healthy. :smile:

kelly