• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

Twinlab L-Tyrosine

Hi,

I've been using Twinlab L-Tyrosine for years but the new bottle I just opened shows they have switched to a cheaper type. It used to be a fine powder that dissolved easily and had no taste. Now it has crystal chunks in it, doesn't dissolve well and has a horrible taste. On top of that it doesn't work like it used to.

Would anyone be able to reccomend a brand that comes as either a powder or openable capsule that is higher quality? By that I mean one that doesn't have a taste and is a fine powder without the chunks.

I contacted the company but never got a response. If that changes I'll post their reply here.

Update,

I finally got a response from the company. Although they won't admit it, it was apparently a bad batch. I have another bottle from a different run and it's fine. After weeks of back and forth, sending copies of receipts etc I managed a refund for the bad bottle that may arrive sometime before Spring. All that for $10. :p With customer service like that they should go into the cable tv industry.

The only good side to the story is I was forced to try other brands and found a quality one that also happens to be cheaper..

Last edited by a moderator: