• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

Sugar Addiction -> Depression

I read an amazing book "Sugar Blues", and found tons of info on the internet about linking refined sugar addiction with depression.

I cut refined sugar 3 days already (but continue taking SJW), and I must say I feel much better ;)

i wanna know that i got depressed because of my dental health

i am very week by my teeth
i wanna know that is the depression level will increases while thinking of any thing in a deep

A good book to read is "Grain Brain" By David Perlmutter, MD. It links all sorts of health issues, to sugar/carbohydrates. It is really worth the read. Some days I think it is not alcohol that should be regulated for people under 21, but sugar instead! I had no idea for instance that a piece of bread has 3x the sugar as an apple. Knowledge is power!