• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

Starting again after a several years' break, New Chapter Mood Take Care this time

I'm realizing that I may be a little depressed, low-level. Lots of pessimistic thoughts and low self-esteem have hit me recently.

I'm an attractive, smart, recently-married lady of 39. I have a lot going for me. But the long winter where I live, and fluctuations in lady hormones, make me prone to depression and anxiety. I know I've got enough Vitamin D to get through winter, so I thought this would be good to add again.

I just started taking New Chapter Mood Take Care. It's unusual, not just standardized SJW but a whole 'supercritical extract.' I bought it because I like New Chapter's other stuff, like Zyflamend, but I don't like that it's difficult to compare the dosing to other products. They do state there is a at least 24 mg hyperforin/hypericin in two pills.

The one thing I always notice is a slight foggy feeling when I start. I feel like enthusiastic, but dumb. Friendly but forgetful. I also fear having extra hunger as a side effect. I'll try this for a week though and then reasses.