• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

Started SJW a week ago on May 15, 2018 at a lower dose of 300 mg, 2x a day instead of 3x a day due to my smaller body size

I’m using Perika at standardized to 2% Hyperforin. I was doing fine the first four days on 300 mg, twice a day and actually started feeling a little better (believe it or not!) until I experimented on taking 2 x 300 mg in the morning and 1 x 300 mg in the evening on the fifth day and waking up feeling more down the following morning. Then I tried taking all 3 pills at once that morning on the sixth day and I felt miserable and very drowsy all day. Now I know not to take all 3 at once and I returned to my starting dose of 300 mg, 2x a day (one in the morning and one in the evening). I hope I did not mess up the work that SJW has started in me and that I would start feeling better again. Any thoughts would be appreciated by this newbie.

kelly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ramon, coco's message translates to mean, it's better to start with small doses. And I agree, see how the 600mg goes for you, you can always go to 900mg later. I like to take mine at night before bed.