• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

sorry I haven't been too active here

kelly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone, just wanted to say sorry I haven't been too active here for some time. Life goes on and I just haven't had to battle depression much in quite a while. Good news, yes, though of course there is no shortage of other things to worry about in the usual course of going along that winding path we all travel down.

More than that is that life just keeps getting better. I got married in the spring and my wife Monica is now nine months pregnant... we are expecting our first child any day now!! Of course we are very excited, and I like to think that we enjoy each day more than ever and really cherish how lucky we are. It's pretty cool to read bedtime stories to our baby girl before she's even born, and to feel her move inside mama's belly and respond in various ways. It's been a good year. Officially we are "due" in a couple of weeks. I'll post a picture or two when the baby comes for those who are interested, it's always inspiring to see a new little baby I would say!

Life is great, my work still sucks, overall things are pretty good. I will try to stop in here a little more often. As it stands I still see everyone who registers and try to zap spam whenever it hits the board, and I even installed a few tools to make that process automatic sometimes (it works to varying degrees). Mostly spam is just distracting. I do read various threads but don't always respond, but I also see the drop in message activity from time-to-time and hope I can still lend a hand to keep this place active and useful.

Okay that's it for now, I'm off to massage mamma-to-be's legs and keep her feelin' fine. Have a good evening,
kelly

bran319

Congratulations on your soon to be baby girl!

Just like death and rebirth, when we are in the darkest pits of a depression it's hard to see the other side, but your story shows that if you hold on and keep hope, the future can be full of wonderful new experiences!

Christle

Hello Kelly:
I congratulate you on this site and thank you for all the information.
And also for your personal success.
I'm new and I would like to see you more often here.
But I understand you are too busy with your life and all that happiness which is a good thing.
Thank you very much for your great work in helping people.

Christle

kelly

Administrator
Staff member
Thank-you!! I do check in periodically and still respond to emails too. Just enjoying life as it comes.

Kelly