• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

RR for Chronic Fatigue syndrome!

echelon

Ha, Ha......I went into a CFS forum and posted to them about RR and how it had completely relieved me of my CFS! :dance:

I didn't get much response though :frown:

I think those people enjoy being ill! :spin:

I stopped taking my RR for about 3 weeks as I couldn't be bothered to order my usual supply via the 'net.......and, I crashed big time! :frown: I was completely exhaused by the end of the three weeks, so I quickly ordered somemore and I'm fine now, but fighting with my husband! :wobblyeyes: The damn stuff is making me loopy! No tiredness, just terrible fiestiness! :laugh: I guess I'll settle down in another week or so! I guess the house will be better for being cleaned from top to bottom whilst I have this energy surge! :laugh:

Ah, well. If those folks on the CFS forum don't wanna listen to me then that's their lookout!:p But, they're sure missing out on the opportunity of having a great life!!!!!!!!! :dance:

LINDYLOO;7721 said:
People dont seem to reply much to these threads either do they....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Hiya Lindyloo,

To be honest, I think most of the people who come on this board are 'lurkers' - i.e. they read but don't post. So even if a thread doesn't attract lots of comments and replies, it doesn't mean that it's not useful to people.

Sheephead :smile:

LINDYLOO

Ah i didnt mean it like that....im finding it great for help on my "problems"....:lookaround::lookaround:....but would be nice to see more comments from people.......hope your well...:spin::spin::spin:

Paulette

Rr

Hello. This post of yours caught me attention. I too have and am still in a severe adrenal burnout stage, probably close to Addisons.
How are you doing now?
And, are you still on the RR "Rhodiola Rosea."?

Is this the same thing as "Siberian Gensing"?
Thanks,
Paulette

echelon;6458 said:
Ha, Ha......I went into a CFS forum and posted to them about RR and how it had completely relieved me of my CFS! :dance:

I didn't get much response though :frown:

I think those people enjoy being ill! :spin:

I stopped taking my RR for about 3 weeks as I couldn't be bothered to order my usual supply via the 'net.......and, I crashed big time! :frown: I was completely exhaused by the end of the three weeks, so I quickly ordered somemore and I'm fine now, but fighting with my husband! :wobblyeyes: The damn stuff is making me loopy! No tiredness, just terrible fiestiness! :laugh: I guess I'll settle down in another week or so! I guess the house will be better for being cleaned from top to bottom whilst I have this energy surge! :laugh:

Ah, well. If those folks on the CFS forum don't wanna listen to me then that's their lookout!:p But, they're sure missing out on the opportunity of having a great life!!!!!!!!! :dance: