• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

ok, I'm a believer - at least for me

I'm about 3 weeks in and it sure seems to be doing something.
Best I can describe it is a subtle yet huge difference in the simple amount of happiness from just being alive.
I didn't realize how depressed I really was until now that I can look back and see how I was acting.
I used to pop-off at people for really no big deal, and then sulk and dwell on it for days. Now, I have all the same feelings as before - but they are somehow just more manageable.
My wife has noticed a huge difference and is happy that I actually smile a lot more now. Things that used to get me pissed off, now I almost find amusing.
I also noticed that I now have dreams again. Didn't even realize they were gone until they came back - dreams are awesome!
I can't say this will work for everyone, but so far so great for me.
Qty(3) 300mg tablets spread out across the day just as the bottle says. Brand is "Finest Natural". I picked it up at Wallgreens Pharmacy on sale - 2 bottles for the price of one.

That's interesting. I gave sjw a go, but it didn't do anything for me mood-wise... however I did notice a difference in dreams like you mentioned. I found a remembered my dreams a lot more often, and they seemed more vivid.