• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

My withdrawal from SJW

SJW withdrawal

Yes, your brain has gotten used to the SJW. If you want to taper off, you will have to switch to a powder/dry form I believe. That is what I did. I used Puritan's Pride SJW because they have SJW in 150 mg capsules. You could take 1 of the gels and use powdered SJW for the other amount. I don't think you should go "cold turkey."

When I went cold turkey, one morning I woke up and I had a visual picture of a St. John's Wort flower in my mind even though I have never seen one. My body was so used to the SJW (I didn't know it then) that somehow my brain gave me a picture of it.

Best wishes,

Buffy

bonjour, je prends 900 mg par jour et j'ai beaucoup de mal à sortir, tu sais comment? J'ai essayé 150 mg par semaine, mais c'est trop, je ressens beaucoup d'effet de sevrage, vous savez pourquoi