• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

My experience with SJW

DeeJ

OK. Here's a very potted history. I've suffered with depression (mild to moderate usually, though there have been a few serious bouts) all my life (I'm 51 now). I've tried antidepressants a few times but I didn't like the way they made me feel. So I've just lived with depression as well as I could. Anyway, just lately, my mood took a turn for the worse, so I did some research and decided to try SJW (284mg of dry extract three times a day). I've been taking this for a month so far. All I can say is wow! I feel OK. No, I feel more than OK. I feel quite elated. I feel excited. I feel more confident.

One thing I should mention though is that I tried, in the first week or so, taking the whole dose (three capsules) at bedtime to help me sleep. I suffered slight dizziness, edginess and anxiety, so I stopped that after a few days. But since I started taking three doses, each dose a few hours apart, I've been fine.

kelly

Administrator
Staff member
Cool, thanks for taking the time to write about your experience. That's really great to hear!!

It's always interesting to me hearing from someone who has tried prescription antidepressants before and not like them, but generally have a positive experience with SJW. That should encourage other people to try it as well, for myself I have never looked back after finding SJW and it has really improved my life.

Kelly