• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

just researching...have questions!

Hi all, thank you in advance for any and all answers!

I have ADHD...really not depression. Two years ago I was prescribed Lexapro for insomnia. It didn't help with that but I loved how it calmed my restless mind. But I had the typical sexual side effects. It had another effect. It lowered my blood pressure within 2 days. So now I am faced with starting on meds for moderate high blood pressure. I wonder if anyone here has any experiences along this line. My nurse practicione er said to try it if I want. It won't interfere with the BP med she is putting me on.:freak4:

I just heard yesterday about SJW and antidepression. I am really excited to try it!