• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

Just found this site

I have been in a bad state with depression and anxiety for some time. I have always been a sufferer to some extent, but since my wife died in January of this year it has got much worse and it seems to be part of the grief. I also suffer from IBS.
I have taken SJW occassionally, but not for long enough to have any effect. I have been back and forward to the doctor almost on a weekly basis for months and was always told to take antidepressants.
However, I know from past experience that antidepressants cause terrible side effects for me. I dont know yet what SJW will do, but sometimes when I have taken them I felt a bit less anxious.
I have had 2 today and sincerely hope that they will help me.