1. Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.
    Dismiss Notice

just bought some sjw and reading, A LOT

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself anonymously' started by Jeff Burgmeier, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Jeff Burgmeier

Jeff Burgmeier New Member

Ive always felt like eeore, years
    Pooh: Have you ever had one of those days when you just can't win, Eeyore?
    Eeyore: Yup, I know how that feels.
    Been reading up on depression and Distymia in general. Just started a new job, whole new line of work, after 7 years at my old one. That also means no insurance and no doctor for a bit. A lot of bad luck has hit my immediate family and a few good friends, all at once, this fall. Tequila and bourbon were only temporary fixes, and didn't last.
    I feel I've been sinking deeper into the dark pit as time goes on. I read about SJW today and have to give it a try. I really hope it at least gets me through til the insurance kicks in and I can talk to a doctor about it.