• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

Hy-Vee Healthmarket Brand (3 weeks in)

kelly

Administrator
Staff member
31 July 2005 - Topic Title: Hy-Vee Healthmarket Brand

tablecrumbs

"Hy-Vee Healthmarket Brand" , Sun 31 Jul 08:54 I have had depression for a couple of years now. A friend at work drinks SJW tea and told me it really helped him. I'm not a tea drinker so I got the capsules at Hy-Vee food store and started taking 900mg on july 9th. After a few weeks the clouds started lifting. My crying spells began to stop. I used to wake up in the morning with the sense of dread (I can't describe). That is going away now. I am doing so much better. I'm going to continue on it.

I'm suffering from a serious case of depression for almost two years now, mental illness, depression, and suicidal tendencies are my symptoms. thanks for being brave enough to share your story with us. I got my SJW tea from Hy Veeyesteday hoping for the best results, will update my experience soon. if anybody wants to buy online you can use the following link www.hy-veesurvey.com