• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

Hi I'm sue

Dear all, hello to everyone and I am happy to join such an amazing site.

I am 42 and have had depression since teenage years - it started with hormones (and a vunerable personality) and I battled through life, through college, through work and finally at the age or 35 I collapsed in a heap. Since then I have spent the last 7 years in and out of hospital, I have taken 30 or so different medications, had ECT the works and the only thing that keeps me going is my anger at my fate, the pharmaceutical industry, medicine and some doctors. Don't get me wrong I have seen many really nice doctors who care about me and have tried to help. A human being is an amazing thing and it just seems like when it comes down to health problems involving mood, anxiety, hormones etc there are few facts. It is about opinion and the individual.
Anyway I battle on and hope this is not to 'moany' introduction.

I am a normal, funny, intelligent caring person - honest !

In the meantime I wish you all well and thank god for sites like this that are just a life-line for many people who struggle.

Best wishes, Sue

kelly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Sue, just wanted to say welcome to the forum and I hope you find it a good place to find and share support with the rest of us. :) Cheers,

Kelly