• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

hi guys

hi can i ask a few questions,

i took sjw a few years ago and seemed to work ok for me and then i stopped after a few months cause i felt better,
i now feel i need something to pick me up again, i am taking kalms 1 in a morning 1 at lunch and 1 at teatime is it ok to take sjw with kalms??
and also i have 1 glass of red wine every evening to help me relax is it ok to keep haveing my wine or should i stop if i start taking sjw again?

advice would so much appreciated,,

thank you darren

Combination

From my experience, you can mix just about anything with SJW EXCEPT other antidepressants. Believe me pal, serotonine syndrome is Highly unpleasant and life threathening.

So have a few beers, an ativan or even a joint, sit down and enjoy the buzz! :wobblyeyes:

Eric67