• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

Hello to everyone

I have been battling Depression for years & have been on meds until Jan 09 when I was poorly & couldnt keep anything down.
This provided a 3 week break with no meds & I have recently completed 12 weeks of withdrawal, WWAAHHHH!!! That was horrid.
All the meds are out of my system & I am rock bottom again. My mum suggested I try SJW to help prevent me having to go back on the meds. I agreed it was worth a try. I really dont want to go back on the meds, but accept I cant feel like this indefinately.
I stumbled on Kellys pages by accident & I must admit it has been a real lift for me to see there is something I can try without chemical dependancy. The support network seems fabulous & by just briefly looking through the threads you are all a great support network & I dont have that "coping with it alone" culture that we feel.
This is my 3rd day on SJW & going to give it time to get in my system.

Hope it starts to help soon.

Well done to all you guys who are coping well, I will draw on your experiences if thats ok.

xx :read: