1. Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Games!!! What are your favorites?

Discussion in 'Anything else' started by smayragrace, Jul 19, 2012.

1. smayragrace

smayragrace New Member

Hello Guys,

Mine favorite games are:-

Battlefield 3
    Minecraft
    Guilds War 2
    Need For speed ..etc

So , Share with me your all time favorite Games Guys?

2. fionadirk

fionadirk Regular Member

Mine favorite games are:
    Mario
    Snow Bros
    Tekken3

:smile:

3. Guest

Guest Guest

4. martin luth

martin luth New Member

There’s something about Battlefield 3 that makes you think of Friedrich’s old chestnut: “He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster.” Battlefield 3 has, from the very beginning, been developed, marketed and hyped as the game that could take on the Call of Duty juggernaut and win. Somehow, during this process it has become exactly the kind of monster it was designed to fight – a leaden, tunnel-visioned spin on the military shooter, with exactly the kind of sub Tom Clancy plotting and reliance on shock moments that DICE seemed to be working against in Battlefield: Bad Company 2. As a single-player game, Battlefield 3 has all of the failings of Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops, but without the assured pacing and big movie moments that make the Infinity Ward and Treyarch games work. In aggressively confronting Modern Warfare, Battlefield 3 has become a second-rate clone.
    visit: custom essay writing service