• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

Extreme dizziness.. for how long?

Hi, hopefully someone can help me here...

I have been taking sjw for mild depression for approx. 3 weeks now. I started with 600 mg a day but felt dizzy from time to time so I increased the dose to 900 mg a day / 1 caps. 300 mg 3 times a day - usually with food; the dizziness went away for the last week, Also, I take melatonine daily to be able to sleep, 5 mgs a day. On friday, I had tofu and red wine (2 glasses), which apparently are not good with sjw and the next day (Saturday) I felt absolutely out of it, extremely dizzy and couldn;t even step out of bed. When standing the dizziness was unberable, regardless, I thought it will go away eventually and kept on taking the sjw with no improvement. I decided to also take it on sunday (only 600 mg) but on Monday (yestereday) I decided to stop everything all together. - The diziness has not gone away and I was wondering if anybody else has experienced something similar. If so, how long will it take for me to eliminate the sjw from my body and is there anything I can eat/drink besides water that can help me with the dizziness. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kelly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, sorry for the late reply. I wasn't sure what to suggest so I searched the forum and found other people reporting dizziness as well. Here's the search I did, you can follow some of the links to see what people wrote:

http://sjwinfo.org/forum/search/3118/?q=dizzy+or+dizziness&o=date

If you decide to try SJW again I'd suggest taking just 300mg for a week or two, then 600mg for a week or two, and then finally 900mg. Maybe if you start it more slowly it will give your body and mind time to adjust and the dizziness won't be as severe. Let us know how it goes!