• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

do masturbation and depression relate one another?

i have depression for nearly 6 years now and i masturbate from time to time...i do not over masturbate, i do it once every 3 days or so... does this somehow contribute to depression?
i know jerking off would spike up ones dopamine, endorphin and endorphin level... should i restrain myself from doing so? Would it help in my recovery?

the medication im taking as of today would be 5HT, L-tyrosine, Saint John Wort Kira Brand

kelly

Administrator
Staff member
padelno;13887 said:
i have depression for nearly 6 years now and i masturbate from time to time...i do not over masturbate, i do it once every 3 days or so... does this somehow contribute to depression?
i know jerking off would spike up ones dopamine, endorphin and endorphin level... should i restrain myself from doing so? Would it help in my recovery?

the medication im taking as of today would be 5HT, L-tyrosine, Saint John Wort Kira Brand
I can't possibly see any impact on depression. I think you're over analyzing things.