1. Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Correct SJW and Rhodiola dosages

Discussion in '5-HTP, CBD, CEBT Therapy, SAM-e, Rhodiola, books' started by Deccy, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Deccy

Deccy New Member

Hi,

I am currently taking 900mg Kira st johns wort daily usually spread out through the day in 3 doses...I have added Rhodiola Force 100mg Each morning before breakfast. I am considering addind a second 100mg Rhodiola before lunch. Should i cut the SJW back to 600mg per day if i do this? And maybe take the 600mg at the same time of day say after dinner or before bed? Any advice on this would be great:smile: