• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

bubbles of nothing, by aiveen (1 reply) - Jun 23, 2001

kelly

Administrator
Staff member
Topic Title: bubbles of nothing

aiveen

"bubbles of nothing" , Sat 23 Jun 22:23 hey groovers

well today I turn 27, I made it through the worst year of my life!!! Just like to say that this site helped me heaps when I was at my worst, I often forget to take my SJW now and find that if I do forget it doesn't really bother me. My headaches have subsided quite a bit and I even had a small party last night to celebrate the birthday thing :) I'm not saying that I'm cured but I think I'm well on the way to recovery. chin up everyone and in the words of Rachael Hunter "it won't happen over night, but will happen" (cheesy I know but I just couldn't help myself)

peace, love & mungbeans from down under
ave
Kelly
Home Page
"Re(1):bubbles of nothing" , Wed 27 Jun 14:06 Yay! Good to hear. Thanks for the enouraging words, and for sticking around to tell us about things.