• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

Question about headache side effects

Do the headaches ever go away if you start to have them? I started taking Nature's Bounty SJW on Thanksgiving for depression/anxiety and OCD thoughts. It works great for all 3 of these things for me. I was taking 300mg and I wasn't experiencing headaches when i first used it for the first few weeks, than after week 3 or 4 when it started kicking in a lot i've been getting headaches everyday that don't go away. I reduced my dose to 150mg a day and I still get them yet. The good thing is all my symptoms for everything are pretty much gone, but I have these stupid headaches. I would say they are on the mild side kind of but they are still there. I'm on exactly my 5th week starting today and I really would hate to discontinue use because I tried a lot of other natural supplements and none really worked enough for me to keep using them. And I don't want anti-depressants from a doctor because I can only imagine what side effects I'd get on those. So what should I do?