• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

Brands

hiya im a newbie here but could really use some advice
i was taking kira sjw for aboout 8 weeks and started feeling much better but not really "ok"
the tabs i was taking were 30 mg 1 a day
i then heard from several sources that this dose is quite low and i could take up to 3 a day
since the kira brand is very expensive i have continued to take 1 of these a day and in addition taking 1 asda brand tablet (these claim to contain the same amout of active ingredients as kira)
i have though in the last week or so began to feel worse and worse ,very tearful /anxious and tired im not sure if the asda brand is giving me negative effects ?

pixybell

kira

Hiya,

Are you taking 30mg or 300mg? I take kira bought in the Uk at boots and mine is 300mg and yes it expensive but you should try and stick to maybe one type. I tried a different type from holland and barratt and it really didn't suit me at all, maybe you should stick to one brand instead of mixing them.

Boots have a lot of offers on most weeks maybe if you can do as I do and stock up when they have the buy two get one free offers I know its expensive but you can also buy it over the net and from the posts on here its cheaper that way. For me its purely convenience and I just buy at boots, but your right at that price it is expensive compared to asda or another brand. I hope you find something that works for you, takecare.

Pixy :freak4:

Thanks

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE ,IT IS THE 300MG TABS I HAVE BEEN TAKING I HAVE LOOKED ONLINE AND YES YOU CAN GET THEM A BIT CHEAPER.i HAVE SEEN THEM ON EBAY TOO BUT AM NOT SURE IF THEY WOULD BE GENUINE.ANYWAY ,THANKS AGA IN AND TAKE CARE X
:flower: