• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

Wow, after just 3 days all I can say is OMFG!

I've been taking vitamins & herbs for many years and I am a big believer. Especially Omega-3's which have helped me in many ways. Now after just 3 days on SJW I can tell you that this stuff works big time. My brain is working a lot quicker. I was speaking to someone earlier to today and noticed that my thoughts are translated into words quicker and I can put together longer sentences. I'm definitely more positive. My brain is just working better, faster & more efficiently. Maybe the SJW is working in concert with the Ginko, Turmeric, Cayenne pepper, B vitamisn & fish oil that I have been taking for years. The only draw back is that I did get a little bit of a headache for a while but it went away.

I'll try to keep everyone posted as to my experience with SJW.

Huh. Thats interesting that you are noticing effects after just 3 days. I'v read up that it takes at least 2-4 weeks to feel any effects, but i would gladly like to experience your situation. Anyone else out there have similar effects?

8bitdeath;9270 said:
Huh. Thats interesting that you are noticing effects after just 3 days. I'v read up that it takes at least 2-4 weeks to feel any effects, but i would gladly like to experience your situation. Anyone else out there have similar effects?
Some years ago I was in a major depression and started having anxiety attacks every night. Nothing seemed to work for it and I decided to try SJW. It worked immediately! I was quite shocked but the anxiety I had went away after one dose.
The depression didn't lift though until I added sam-E during the day.