• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

Nice to Know I am not all alone....

Hi there fellow travelers! My name is Terry and I cannot tell you how much hope and prayers are in this posting. I just started SJW about 2 weeks ago....and I am so hopeful that I may have made a beautiful discovery. Not only is it great to hear and read other people and their experiences and fears, etc., I have to say that for the first time in longer than I care to admit, I feel hopeful. I have so many questions, and so many things I want to share, and hear and exchange. But for now I wanted to say hello. I am a 43 y.o. professional male who for the last 8-9 months has felt that I have completely fallen apart and and am standing there naked looking at the chaos around me feelling totally scared and vulnerable and not knowing how to fix things or where to turn. God knows I have grasped at all kinds of straws.........my faith has been shaken, and my hopes dimmed....So, anyways, not to sound melodramatic, but I would love to connect with some of you and share some fears, hopes, and experiences if nothing else, just to feel like I am not alone. Thanks so much for listening.............and thanks to the powers that be for this forum and sight!!
Terry

hi

hi terry

brave man you are for coming on here!! not easy, indeed, but a worthwhile effort, i hope you'll agree. anyway, most of all i want to wish you luck in your new adventure. and if you ever want to chat, im here brother!