• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

is 300 mg effective?

Yes, definitely. In fact, I would actually recommend that as a good starting point. If you need to you can increase the dose, but starting at 300 mg is a good idea and can be effective.

I started at 900mg, then went to 1200mg based on some things I've read, but I didn't notice any changes. I eventually went down to 600mg and I seemed to feel better. I'm now slowing working my way down to 300mg, so we'll see how it goes. I think it will be different for everyone as to what works best for them, the dosage, the brand and type they use, etc.... But, sheephead's advice is good, starting out at 300mg is a good idea and if you feel good, then stay there if you continue to feel good. You can always work your way up if needed. Cheers.