• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

im kelly mother of two boys trying to find a way

I want to tell you about myself because if i'm writing I can explain. Verbally I am lost for words. I know now looking back when I was a Kid that I was anxious, but I always thought I was just crazy. I thought that way for a long time until the commercials and the shows came out and then I realized I have an incureable disease. one that will not go away no matter how hard I try to fight it. I won't give in and I wont give up. That is why I'm writing because I need people to help me. I know I cant fight it by myself. I have my two boys and I love them so much I need someone who I can talk to. Thats why I am here

pixybell

hello

Hiya,

Just wanted to say hello and say I hope you find this forum as good as I do for being able to talk to others and feel like your not alone with the awful feelings and sadness we all carry around with us on a daily basis.

I hope this site helps and if ever you need a chat this is a good place to start.

Takecare and best wishes pixy :freak4:

kelly

Administrator
Staff member
kellyjjean said:
That is why I'm writing because I need people to help me. I know I cant fight it by myself. I have my two boys and I love them so much I need someone who I can talk to. Thats why I am here
Well I hope you find this place useful... there is a good collection of information and experiences here dating back to October 2000 for many people, and back to 1997 for me. There is so much to read, and then when you're ready you can you post some questions or just look for support. Welcome to the forum.

Kelly