• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

Help

Dears,

I'm 28 years old living in the UAE, I was using Cipralex 30mg for 6 years. I decided to use SJW "Fingerprinted" (Hypericum perforatum L.)
from GNC brand. I was using 1,000mg in first 3 weeks and then I rised to 1,500mg and I took Xanax 0.5mg before just 5 days which I have
plan to pull out from Xanax after 2 or 3 months where I took it to reduce the side affects of the transition phase.
Now, I feel a bit ok in the evening ,but I feel in the morning fears, anxiety, obsession of my past which I know it's not true and that panic me.
Sometimes or close to usual that I enforce myself to eat, sleeping more hours and talking to the people which It's easy to surrender to the negative thoughts and feeling I have very week resistance.

Please Your feedbacks and advices from any body that facing same experience or proffessional doctors?
Many thanks

orlando

I used to have similar morning experiences. All I can say they went away with time. What helped me is regular daily routine, multivitamin + herbs (St. John's Wort, Milky Oats, Holy Basil, Valerian and Lemon Balm), good clean diet (with no alcohol, sugar and caffeine), psychotherapy and daily exercise.

Jaber;13795 said:
Dears,

I'm 28 years old living in the UAE, I was using Cipralex 30mg for 6 years. I decided to use SJW "Fingerprinted" (Hypericum perforatum L.)
from GNC brand. I was using 1,000mg in first 3 weeks and then I rised to 1,500mg and I took Xanax 0.5mg before just 5 days which I have
plan to pull out from Xanax after 2 or 3 months where I took it to reduce the side affects of the transition phase.
Now, I feel a bit ok in the evening ,but I feel in the morning fears, anxiety, obsession of my past which I know it's not true and that panic me.
Sometimes or close to usual that I enforce myself to eat, sleeping more hours and talking to the people which It's easy to surrender to the negative thoughts and feeling I have very week resistance.

Please Your feedbacks and advices from any body that facing same experience or proffessional doctors?
Many thanks
There is a lot of information about different brands of SJW on here, which makes a difference. Even reputable brands of SJW which work well for some do not work for others, so I would experiment with one of those (i.e. Perika, Kira, New Chapter, etc.) Additionally, if sleeping and anxiety are issues, I would look into 5htp, which there is also info about here.

Christle

Hello, I use the sjw from GNC too, is working for me, but as I suffer from anxiety will also add 5-htp, I only took sjw for a few weeks for now, just days ago I add the 5-htp and is starting to work better, progress shows very subtly, is slow but I'm getting better, sometimes the sjw, at first, could produce more anxiety that happened with me too, that's why you need to combine it with other things more anxiety-oriented, such as 5-htp, maybe you could try, and see what happens, I know everyone is different, but maybe this could work for you. good luck