• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

Free Healing Session For Depression and Anxiety

Steve888

I am offering a free distance healing session to all forum members. If you have depression or anxiety you may find this very beneficial. By simply watching the video on my website there is a transference of healing energy which helps to balance the emotions and also ease physical pain. It is not a cure for every form of depression and anxiety but thousands of people have been helped by just watching it a few times. I suggest rating your depression/anxiety from 1-10 , 10 being the highest intensity level before watching and then after a few views see if you notice the number is lower. Many people do notice a difference. You can view the video on my site if you scroll down a bit.

http://energyhealersteve.com

Peace
Steve

PS If you do get some relief I would be grateful if you could share your experience here for the benefit of others suffering with depression/anxiety.

maddog

Wow! $100 for an online energy session? What are your qualifications? Are you trying to make easy money out of deperate people?

Steve888

maddog;13813 said:
Wow! $100 for an online energy session? What are your qualifications? Are you trying to make easy money out of deperate people?
Hi Maddog,

It's not easy money and I have trained for over ten years to do what I do. I have studied and been certified in Advanced EFT, Quantum Touch, and Reiki Master. I admit it's way outside the box of meds and supplements but I actually have a very high success rate, about 90% of the folks I work with get relief. By the way I don't charge if you don't feel better after the session and also offer 10min free sessions to all sceptics. So feel free to take me up on a free 10min session if you are bit sceptical. Hey I would be too if I had never heard of or experienced an energy healing session.

Peace
Steve