• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

Florida??

CCJ

I have really enjoyed reading all of the posts and learning about everyone's experiences with St. John's Wort. It has helped me gained the motivation and inspiration needed to finally combat my depression. I recently relocated to Florida and was wondering if anyone out there lived in Florida. I think a major factor in my depression is the isolation I feel at times from not knowing anyone and not talking to anyone except my 4month old (smile) on a daily basis. My husband travels alot and of course he's my dearest friend, but it would be nice to converse with someone and have light friendly conversation for a change. Some times I feel like the loneliness person in the world. Not to mention, I'm completely clueless about the new city that I live in. So if there is anyone out there, who wants a pen pal...drop me a line. CCJ