• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

First 4 days, increased anxiety? Also can you take ashwagandha with SJW?

I’ve been taking SJW 300mg only once per day for four days now and I feel quite anxious and restless, is this normal? Does it work similar to SSRI’s where you have loads of side effects at first before you start to feel better?

Also I’m taking ashwagandha as well, can you take these two supplements together?

Thanks

Hmm., not sure if you have stuck with it, but I have heard of people developing such symptoms over the short term. Be careful with the ash, as I have heard of people developing issues with it.