• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

alcohol and sjw

I stopped drinking alcohol about a month ago. I was drinking beer about a case a week. Recently I switched from perika to Kira and noticed a differance right away. I think alcohol interferes with the effectness of sjw. I know it effects dopimine levels. I also take passion flower and holy basil they all work much better
since i stopped drinking.

mjr1055;13818 said:
I stopped drinking alcohol about a month ago. I was drinking beer about a case a week. Recently I switched from perika to Kira and noticed a differance right away. I think alcohol interferes with the effectness of sjw. I know it effects dopimine levels. I also take passion flower and holy basil they all work much better
since i stopped drinking.
Are you saying the Kira brand works better than Perika?

I think my body chemistry was out of whack from all the supplements. Since I've reduced the probiotics to just once a day I feel a lot better already.

-----------------------------------
I hope your summer is just like sexy beachwear uk filled with surprises.