• Dear Guest, if you are new here please "sign up" at the top if you'd like to post messages. And if you have used this forum before note we upgraded to new forum software and couldn't transfer the passwords. To get into your account, click on the "log in" button, then click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. All previous posts were safely transferred to the new system but custom avatars and private messages unfortunately didn't get moved over. The upside is a newer, simpler, friendly forum.

3000mg st johns worth tincture. 3x 1000mg per day

I've recently started to use nature's answers's st johns worth tincture.
As far as I've seen I can't find any recommendation for this dosage so I would like to know your opinion about it.

It has been just over a week now that I've been using st.johns worth. Side effects include waking up in the middle of the night in sweat/ feeling anxious. But overall I have seen a slow but steady increase in mood.

maddog

I can't help you with the dosage but I know it takes weeks for SJW to build up in the body. Anxiety and insomnia are known side effects. In this case take SJW in the afternoon or morning and before bedtime take a combo of melatonin and theanine. It works for me.